Transcript Evaluation

You must submit official transcripts for high school, and all colleges and universities attended. The transcript(s) should show that there is no coursework in progress.

Submit your transcript to Broward College using one of the formats below:

  1. Contact the previous institution(s) you attended to request your official transcript be sent electronically to Broward College (school code 001500)
  2. For schools that do not transmit electronically, mail an official and complete paper transcript(s) to:
    Broward College Registrar’s Office
    4205 Bonaventure Blvd.
    Weston, FL 33332

The student’s entire transfer record from all institutions will be posted on the transcript and reflected in the transfer GPA.

Students who attended a post-secondary institution outside of the United States are required to provide transcripts in English. If the transcripts were not issued in English, the applicant must also provide an English translation from a NACES certified translator. A course-by-course commercial evaluation is required for all course work completed, with upper and lower level course distinctions and credit hours. An official evaluation of credit courses’ transferability is made after the student is admitted to the College. Transferability of foreign credits is completed using a course-by-course analysis.

According to the College’s transfer credit policy 6Hx2-5.34, all transfer coursework with grades completed at a regionally or nationally accredited college, university or program as reflected in the general policy statement, will be reflected on the student transcript. Upper Division coursework is evaluated only for those students pursuing Baccalaureate degrees. Transfer students who have already completed an Associate of Arts or baccalaureate degree at another college or university, cannot enroll in an Associate in Arts degree program at BC.

Transfer students who are dismissed from another college or university for disciplinary reasons will be required to submit a petition and appear before the Academic Standards Committee. Students who are dismissed for academic reasons will be required to meet with their Academic Advisor.