The Broward College Employment Solutions department is a student’s one-stop-shop for career development and job placement. Employment Solutions offers numerous resources available to students, alumni, and community residents at every stage of their academic and career journeys.
Our solutions include access to dedicated professionals who will guide students through:
- The career exploration and planning process
- Resume assistance, interview preparation, and networking opportunities
- Career readiness workshops
- Access to, and placement in, “earn while you learn” opportunities, such as internships, that provide valuable work experience
Our dedicated professionals understand today and tomorrow’s job market and what it takes to thrive in the workforce. Therefore, our solutions also include:
- Access to in-demand Soft Skills Certification
- Numerous opportunities throughout the year to engage in Career Fairs and Employer Spotlight experiences, including pathway-specific lunch-and-learns and on-the-spot job recruitment events
- Ultimately, assistance throughout the entire job search process including hands-on placement services to create meaningful connections between jobseekers and employers
Regardless of students’ level of work experience, Employment Solutions is here to coach and develop today's students and alumni for tomorrow's next professional steps.
Visit www.broward.edu/career to access Employment Solutions.
Many services offered through Employment Solutions are available online. Virtual appointments with Employment Solutions professionals are available through Zoom for any career-related topic. To make an appointment, please use the BC Navigate tile within myBC. For quick questions, students may enter the remote QLess line. Students may also make appointments to meet with an Employment Solutions professional at one of our on-campus Career Center locations.
Employment Solutions also has many excellent tools to help students define themselves, connect to jobs and internship opportunities, and take part in events designed specifically for career success. We encourage students to take self-assessments that will generate a list of prospective occupations that match their interests, personality traits, values, skills, and preferred work activities, as well as their life goals in unique and interesting ways.
To get started:
- Go to https://www.broward.edu/career/career-exploration, click on the FOCUS career assessment and use the access code WOLF. Also, explore hundreds of career videos and career profiles through Virtual Job Shadow.
- Log into MyBC and click on BC Navigate to make an appointment with a Career Coach who can assist with exploring majors and careers to make an informed decision and stay on track about career goals.
- Utilize the college’s online job board at www.broward.edu/ccn to stay up to date with job and internship positions, career-related events, internship orientations, career center open houses, and more. Students are encouraged to set up a profile on CCN using OneLogin to stay on top of these exciting opportunities.
Students may visit a Career Center in person by appointment. They are located on each of the college’s main campuses:
|Central Campus||Bldg. 19, Rm. 130||954-201-6679|
|North Campus||Bldg. 46, Rm. 238||954-201-2792|
|South Campus||Bldg. 68, Rm. 116||954-201-8865|