Career development is available to all students and alumni of Broward College. A variety of services are available to assist students with setting their career goals and preparing for employment. Many services are available online or students can make an appointment with a career center professional. Visit www.broward.edu/career to access career services.
- Career assessment and exploration
- Full-time, part-time, and internship, opportunities
- Resume and cover letter assistance
- Interviewing and job search strategies
- Internship EDGE information
- Career counseling and educational planning
Defining yourself is a very important step when choosing a major.
Take self-assessments that will generate a list of prospective occupations that match your preferred work activities, interests, personality preferences, values, skills, and life goals.
- Go to www.broward.edu/career, click on the FOCUS assessment. Use the access code WOLF to get started.
- Explore hundreds of career videos and career profiles through Virtual Job Shadow. Visit broward.edu/careervideos to find the career that’s right for you.
- Make an appointment with a Career Coach who can assist you with exploring majors and careers so that you can make an informed decision about your career goals.
Utilize the college’s online job board at www.broward.edu/ccn to stay up-to-date with career-related events such as job and university transfer fairs, internship orientations, career center open houses, and more.
Career Centers are located on each of the college’s main campuses:
|Central Campus||Bldg. 19, Rm. 130||954-201-6612|
|North Campus||Bldg. 46, Rm. 238||954-201-2355|
|South Campus||Bldg. 68, Rm. 100||954-201-8865|